AIM
kevnuu

Cloud Soldier Cloud Soldier

Nice

I enjoyed the the old film style intro and I liked the artwork. I honestly got bored of the game before it changed up. Spice it up sooner, have the enemy planes not flying in any patterns. Maybe it becomes that way and I lost interest too fast.

Basic Madness Walk Tut Basic Madness Walk Tut

Educational

I could see this helping a lot of new Flash animators and programmers out there, so kudos for making an attempt to help the community. Just a quark, but if you were in charge of everything, why not list your name once, and list all the things you did?

The-Scarecrow responds:

Filling up space looked better

>_>

<_<

shut up

v_v

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Come on!

This makes me forget about my ring worms!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

it also cures cancer in small dogs

Dual Gir Dress-Up Dual Gir Dress-Up

INVADER ZIM!

I do love me some Gir and the ability to dress him up willy nilly is a definite plus!

Skinny Guy Adventures 0.1 Skinny Guy Adventures 0.1

Hmm

Interesting. I enjoyed the commentary with each wardrobe change.

Van-pl responds:

I'm glad :) It's been a long time I made something for NG, so maybie it's time to rock it up!

Name Generator 3000 Name Generator 3000

Hmm

It is nice to see you coding new things. You threw in some name generators I hadn't seen before, which was nice. The presentation could have been cleaned up, the button for Newgrounds Names clumps together. That is my only beef. Cool stuff.

mrazerty responds:

It is?Hmm...looks like I forgot to break the ng font type...thanks for the information!

Japanese Jello Japanese Jello

Simple yet Fun

It's an age old concept with a rather interesting twist. This was well executed and I rather enjoyed it. I question how much longevity it has as a game, but it did keep me around playing it for a few minutes.

Cop Baby v1.1 Cop Baby v1.1

Interesting

This is a pretty interesting take on the point and click mechanic. I didn't have time to play through it but I found it interesting that there was scrolling involved. It's a little different getting used to since some of the things you need are off screen at the time.

The Dot Games The Dot Games

Amazing

This is a simple yet amazing concept and I really enjoyed playing it. Having the different modes was a nice touch.

Wurmy responds: