AIM
kevnuu

Geoweasel Episode 15 Geoweasel Episode 15

Timing

I enjoyed it but I feel the timing could be improved. It just feels really quiet and still at times. I also feel like there is peaking at times with the audio. I enjoy the art style and animation as always. I love me some moo sounds.

No canine eye contact No canine eye contact

Flippin Awesome

That tree literally broke down the forth wall, fucking awesome!

Eternal-Panda responds:

Thanks

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

Sniff

Now you got me missing Mindchamber too...

ZELDA: a link to the D'OH ZELDA: a link to the D'OH

Haha

I love how you broke the forth wall by showing the Flash drawing setup, I've never seen that done before in this media. Greatness!

Emanhattan responds:

actually (and people will castrate me for this) that's been done before, on a Kung fu flash, DOnt ask, dont tell.

Absolute Pwnage: A Absolute Pwnage: A

Interesting

I enjoyed several of the effects and close up animation. As stick figures go, this is one of the better ones.

NEW LIFE-Eng. subtittles NEW LIFE-Eng. subtittles

Amazing

The camera work and animation style were so clean and well executed.

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Another Great

This is another great one by you. I've heard so many stories in my life about camel spiders too. Way more than I should have for a creature I'll never see in my life.

-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

Still Amazing

I think I already reviewed this a while ago but all of your works are really amazing. You are a definate inspiration for motivating me to animate. I remember watching this one over and over again for animation tips.

Falconer02 responds:

Wow an inspiration? Glad it helped out!

Riot Grrrl / Punk Femme Riot Grrrl / Punk Femme

My Review

I enjoyed all of your scanned artwork. I only wish there had been more artwork to go with the song, and perhaps a more coherent presentation. However, I rather enjoyed it.

McGovern responds:

thanks.

Phils Invited Phils Invited

Great Comedy

Why hello, fellow front pager. Wonderful humor and I love the style. I can't say no to a movie with a bear in it, I just can't. I appreciate you having subtitles and hats too, seeing as I am at work and have to keep the audio down. To subtitles, cheers!

Frogcloset responds:

yet again the written word wins.